Happy Wednesday! Christopher & I have the day off today (yay!), so were going to go for a run, walk around town, play with Maya, and I’m going to make my favorite homemade granola for my daily yogurt bowls <3.
Since these posts are always fun to read, I thought I’d tell you 10 random facts you might not know about me…
1.Christopher will tell you I’m the worst person to share a dessert with because I only eat the top (the crackly, sugary top of creme brulee, the frosting on a cake, the top of a muffin,etc.) I make an exception for graham cracker crust, because, obviously.
2. We have 2 duvet covers on our bed; there’s never any fighting for the covers, and I get to roll up like a little burrito. Best decision ever.
3. Grape flavored candy is my favorite (jolly ranchers, skittles, etc.)
4. I’m terrified of flying, especially take-off.
5. I read cookbooks for fun all.the.time.
6. Christopher and I were roommates before we started dating.
7. I have a lot of favorite foods, but my absolute favorite is smoked fish in any form (I like to put it on salads). Whole Foods has a lot of great options, including Smoked Trout & Smoked Whitefish pate.
8. My favorite drink is an Oaxaca Old Fashioned (anything with mezcal, really).
9. I tried to do the vegetarian Whole 30, and lasted for only 8 days. I blame wine 🙂
10. I would choose winter over summer any day. I HATE BEING HOT (and I love the snow)